Friday 18-20th March 2022
Friday 18th -20th February 2022
Friday 21st -Sunday 23rd January 2022
Yoga. Pilates. Meditation. Mindfulness.
Detox from technology & unwind your nervous system using the power of nature mindful yoga meditation dance massage plant-based foods at Broken River Eco Mountain Resort.
Join me for a magical fun refreshing relaxing weekend combining the the ancient power of nature yoga movement and breathing techniques.
Whether you have practiced yoga before, or not, this retreat is for you. It is never too late, nor are you too old or out of shape, to try something new.
New moon natural high wellness yoga weekend in the Eungella National Park, North Queensland (located between Airlie Beach and Mackay).
Surrounded by ancient healing rain forests and a unique wildlife haven, this is an opportunity to relax and unwind at the spectacular Broken River Mountain Eco Resort on the banks of the Broken River.
High up in the naturally cool, high vibrational ancient Eungella rain forest, escape the Summer heat and humidity, cleanse and heal your body’s nervous system. This wellness and yoga retreat is an opportunity to revitalize, rejuvenate and reorganize ready to take on whatever 2021 entails.
Just over 1 hour from Mackay and two hours from Airlie Beach, this will be a fabulous self-nurturing healing weekend in the cooler altitudes of Eungella. You’ll leave feeling relaxed and refreshed. Best of all, you’ll spend time with like-minded people in a stunning, natural environment. You may even meet be lucky enough to see a platypus’ that inhabit the Broken River.
- Mindfulness, movement yoga – Pilates
- Pranayama & Kapla Bhati Breathing
- kryia cleansing
- Connection games
- New moon goal setting or full moon
- Chakra healing
- Ecstatic Freedom movement
- Sound healing
- Nature walks
- Cool swims (Finch Hatton)weather permitting )
- Sharing circles
- Plant-based meals (juices ) 3 day healing cleanse )
- Mindfulness Meditations
- Fun and laughter
- Guest healer
- Reiki healing
- head and feet massages through out the retreat
- being in the moment and learning to relax
must be booked in advance!!
Healing Kahuna massage
$120 – 60 mins
90 mins – $150
Add healing heated crystal stones extra $25
Mini freshen up 30 mins $65 = combine with a 60 or 90 min massage
Reiki healing session $90
Laughter. Fun. Connection. Awareness. Health. Wellbeing.
Read and listen to testimonials »
Eungella Dam Road
Broken River Mountain Resort is nestled on the banks of Broken River, a sub-tropical micro-climate that is famously home to unique animal life like the elusive platypus.
This eco resort has a primary focus on providing an experience of natural areas that foster environmental and cultural understanding, appreciation and conservation. Considered as the platypus capital of the world, the resort is a short walk from platypus viewing platforms that are open to the public and free to access. The best times to see platypus are when they feed in the early morning or late afternoon.
- Comfortable cabin accommodation
- swimming pool
- ample outdoor areas
- 50,000+ hectares of pristine rain forest
- bush walking, bird watching, short walks, long hikes
- platypus viewing area
- Conference hall
- Relaxed social lounge
Accommodation is comfortable, self contained cabin-style rooms. All rooms have kitchen, combined lounge/dining area, bathroom, carport and balcony.
- Broken River Cabin (A) – 2 bedroom, 1 x queen + 2 x double bunks.
- Broken River Cabin (B) – 2 bedroom, 1 x queen + 1 x double + 1 x single.
- Cedar Lodge – 1 bedroom, 1 x king.
Shared cabin – $789 ( 1 x queen bed own room (can be shared $689 each person
( 4 x single bed bunks $589 ) all share bath room in house cabin
Shared cabin – $789 ( 1 x Queen bed 1 or 2 x single beds
Private cabin – $989 own cabin single shared $889 each
or email email@example.com
for any inquiry’s
Yoga keeps your mind free and life simple!
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your retreat.. .
Note: Itinerary may change daily depending upon weather or guest special requests.
Saturday 27th February 2021
Friday 9th April 2021
Friday 21st January 2022
Friday 18th February 2022
please make sure you stop drinking coffee and tea a few days before your retreat
- Arrive 9 am
- welcome gathering
- First day of cleanse (smoothie and lemon water
- nature walk
- yoga meditation
- Check into cabins
- Free time
- Lunch smoothie
- Free time (massages
- Chakra meditation Healing
- Yin yoga meditation
Sunday 28th February
Saturday 10th April 2021
Saturday 22nd January 2022
Saturday 19th February 2022
- Sunrise nature silent walk meditation (weather depending )
- mucus cleansing
- mindful yoga
- Sharing circle
- Free time
- Kahuna healing Massage ( must be booked in advance )
- Guest Healer
- Mindfulness Yin full body release
- Sound healing
Monday 1st March
Sunday 23rd January 2022
Sunday 20th February 2022
- Sunrise walk
- mucus cleansing
- Yoga / Meditation
- Sharing circle
- Check out 10 am (guests may choose to stay another day please let me no)
- Massage (*must be booked in advance )
- Closing circle
* Optional healing massage incurs an additional cost of $125. Must be paid and booked in advance.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I bring?
- yoga pants long and tops
- long socks over your ankles for walking in the rain forest
- yoga mat, blanket & Bolster if you prefer to use your own
- swimming costume, beach towel, sunscreen
- loose clothing for evening gathering
- walking clothes and shoes
- water bottle
- hat and sunglasses
- snacks you enjoy or would like to share ( when it’s not a 3 day cleansing program )
- filtered water if you prefer your own
To register to attend this wellness retreat, please complete the form below.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place
due to any Covid restrictions the retreat will be rescheduled
Manyia Vale / Manyia Retreats
BSB 064 449
ACC 1050 5718
Do you cater for vegetarians and vegans?
Yes! Vegan and vegetarian plant based food, just let us know your dietary requirements when you register.
All food at the Eco resort is dairy and wheat free.