3rd June – 6th June 2021 or
1st November – 4th November 2021
Yoga. Pilates. Meditation. Mindfulness.
One of the 74 magical Whitsunday Islands, surrounded by nature and culture, Elysian is a world away from technology and the fast pace of life. Let me take you on a journey of self-care combining mindfulness, yoga, pilates meditation, and massage.
Relax and unwind your nervous system and find the joy in the simplicity of life again, with like-minded souls, on this 3-day wellness yoga retreat.
The retreat is open to singles and couples with or without any prior yoga or retreat experience. Fly to Prosperine Airport on the Whitsunday Coast, then catch a public bus or taxi to Airlie town (30-40 minute drive).
If you are arriving the day before, I would highly recommend staying at Coral Sea Resort. This resort features an amazing location on the beach, a fabulous view for sunset and sunrise with everything you need in one location. The resort is only a short walk away from Airlie, along the bordwalk through the lagoon to shops and restaurants.
- Daily mindfulness yoga and pilates (tailored to the individual’s needs).
- Meditation and chakra healing.
- Fire clearing ceremony.
- Freedom dance yoga.
- Learn full yogi breathing.
- Gluten, dairy-free, and plant-based meals.
- Rainforest island walk.
- Paddleboarding & snorkeling & kayaking.
- Filtered water, herbal teas, lemon juice, coconut water & mocktails. Coffee is available with breakfast (not before).
- Complimentary gift bag with goodies to enhance your retreat journey.
- 60 min healing Kahuna massage (extra cost for heated crystal stones and essential oils).
- Cultural eco boat tour to indigenous spiritual sites (extra cost).
Your health is wealth and peace of mind is happiness.
Join me to recharge and reset in this amazing location.
Laughter. Fun. Connection. Awareness. Health. Wellbeing.
ELYSIAN ECO RESORT
Long Island, Whitsundays
Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
Elysian Eco Retreat is a blissful escape from the crowds where you can immerse yourself in nature and seclusion. The resort places an emphasis on tailored experiences and personal service designed for all guests.
The resort is located in a 3-hectare private cove with a rocky beach, surrounded by rainforest and all the magnificence of the Great Barrier Reef.
Elysian is a boutique, eco-retreat featuring a small team of dedicated staff with dedicated hosted on hand day and night. There are personalised, organic spa treatments and a legion of aquatic adventures. Your personal chef will create a custom menu specific to your requirements using locally sourced ingredients.
A true escape where each day you can choose to idle your time away swinging in the hammock listening to the waves and soaking up the peace, diving into the clear waters or, take a paddleboard or kayak and explore around the uninhabited rest of the island.
To keep the island exclusive there is a maximum of only twenty guests that can stay at one time or Elysian can be hired on a sole-occupancy basis for those not wanting to share the sequestered beauty of this reef paradise.
Note: The beach at Elysian is quite rocky and it can be hard to swim in the ocean on certain tides. Additionally, there is only Telstra mobile reception at Elysian and limited wifi in the guest lounge.
The resort has 10 beautifully appointed, air-conditioned, oceanfront island villas with both ocean and mountain and rainforest views.
Crafted from solid Australian hardwood with high cathedral ceilings, they feature large windows and private balconies, with uninterrupted water views.
En-suites with shower and organic amenities. Outdoor hammocks, day beds, and outdoor showers provide ample opportunity for relaxation.
The gentle mineral resort pool water relieves stress and anxiety, detoxifies the body, reduces aches and pains, and induces a night of peaceful sleep.
1 x Queen bed or 2 x singles.
Total cost: $1989 (all-inclusive)
1 x Queen bed
Total cost: $2589 (all inclusive)
Elysian Eco Resort is a 20-30 minute boat ride, depending upon the weather. The resort can also be reached by helicopter on the high tide.
Please not: A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place.
Whitsundays Retreat Itinerary
This is not a set itinerary and it is always good to let go of what is coming and to be in the moment.
Day One – Thursday, June 3rd
- 9:00 am – Meet and greet at Sunsail Jetty, Shute Harbour (Find on Google Maps).
- 9:30 am – 10:00 am – Elysian private boat to resort. Approximately a 20-30 min boat ride.
- 10.30 am – Arrive at Elysian Resort. Greeted by staff and refreshments.
- 11:00 am – Origination chakra meditation.
- 1:00 pm – A healthy lunch and some free time to relax or book a massage.
- 5:00 pm –Dinner.
- 7:00 pm – Yin yoga meditation.
Day Two – Friday, June 4th
- 6:00 am – Kriya cleaning techniques prep for breathwork and yoga & yoga +meditation.
- 9:00 am – Breakfast + highly recommend eco-cultural Whitsunday boat tour with the local guild (extra cost $250, lunch included), free time massage relax & sharing circle.
- 1:00 pm – Lunch on a boat tour or at the resort + free time.
- 5:30 pm – Dinner.
- 7:00 pm – Yin yoga meditation sound healing.
Day Three – Saturday, June 5th
- 5:30 am – Island walk.
- 7:30 am – Yoga + meditation.
- 9:00 am – Breakfast + free time (read, relax, paddle boarding, kayak, swim, snorkel, massage).
- 1:00 pm – Lunch, sharing circle, meditation & free time.
- 5:00 pm – Dinner.
- 7:00 pm – Fire ceremony & freedom dance.
Day Four – Sunday, June 6th
- 7:00 am – Yoga meditation.
- 8:30 am – Breakfast & farewell circle.
- 10:00 am – 10:30 am – Depart Elysian Resort.
- 11:00 am – Arrive at Sunsail Jetty, Shute Harbour (Find on Google Maps).
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I bring?
- yoga pants tops
- long socks over your ankles for walking in the rain forest
- warm clothes jacket jumper or early mornings and evenings can feel a little cool in the months of (June)
- swimming costume bikini
- insect repellent is supplied
- loose clothing for evening gathering and comfort
- walking clothes and shoes
- walking shoes and over the ankle socks
- water bottle (also supplied
- Hat and sunglasses
- snacks you enjoy or would like to share ( also provided)
To register to attend this wellness retreat, please complete the form below.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place.
Manyia Vale / Manyia Retreats
ACC 1050 5718
Do you cater for vegetarians and vegans?
Yes! Vegan and vegetarian plant-based food, just let us know your dietary requirements when you register.
All food at the eco-resort is dairy and wheat free.