Saturday 24th October – Sunday 25th October 2020.
Yoga. Pilates. Meditation. Mindfulness.
Let me take you on a fun, adventurous, educating yet relaxing and rejuvenating journey combining 5000 year old healing modalities right here in the magical Whitsunday Islands.
Absorb and enjoy the powerful healing energy of Australia’s unique, raw, magnificent nature and culture of land and sea with like-minded souls at affordable prices.
Get a natural high with this unique experience that combines stunning nature with mindfulness, yoga, pilates and meditation for all levels (complete beginners welcome).
Laughter. Fun. Connection. Awareness. Health. Wellbeing.
Paradise Cove Resort
Situated in the heart of the Whitsundays, this idyllic private estate is just 19km from Airlie Beach surrounded by lush tropical rainforests and national park. The resort has accommodation options for up to 32 guests making it an ideal location for retreats!
The resort brings peace through the natural beauty of absolute oceanfront tropical gardens and bushland falling away into the Coral Sea. Fringed by white sand and towering coconut palms, it’s a stunning setting for a tropical island retreat.
- Indoor and outdoor areas for classes
- Lagoon-style swimming pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Tennis Court
- Private Beach
- Kayaks and Paddleboards
Paradise Cove Resort has 4 shared free-standing cabins, each with 4 – 6 King Singles with a toilet and shared shower amenities. Up to 22 beds available.
Private King Cabin
$490 pp (shared) or $690 (single)
These private rooms have either a King bed or 2 King Singles. 5 Rooms available.
Whitsunday Islands Retreat Inclusions
This Whitsunday Islands yoga, pilates, meditation and mindfulness retreat includes :
- Return boat transfer from Abell Point Marina, visiting some famous Whitsundays spots, a snorkel stop and a bushwalk
- 1 Night Shared/Private Accommodation at Paradise Cove Resort
- Classes (Yoga, Pilates, Meditation, Mindfulness) with mats and props provided
- Delicious platter on arrival, dinner and breakfast (vegetarian and vegan options available) at Paradise Cove Resort
- Use of resort facilities including kayaks and paddleboards
- Cleansing, connecting ceremony around the fire pit
Massage is available (various styles including Kahuna) from $125. Must be booked and paid for before retreat starts.
Shared Cabin – $389 pp
Private King Cabin – $490 pp shared or $690 pp single
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place.
Whitsundays Retreat Itinerary
- 9:30am – Meet at Coral Sea Marina for registration. We will do a morning class followed by optional breakfast at Bohemian Café (additional cost).
- 12pm – Short walk to Coral Sea Marina to board the Red Cat boat for a 12:30pm departure. Enjoy a customised boat tour around the Whitsundays to visit some iconic spots.
- 4pm – Arrive at Paradise Cove Resort and enjoy a delicious platter of healthy food. Check into your rooms and enjoy free time to swim, kayak, paddleboard or just chill out.
- 5pm – Join Manyia for a Yin style Long Slow Deep class
- 7:30pm – A healthy dinner and dessert prepared by the Paradise Cove Resort kitchen
- 8:30pm – Join us around the fire pit for a cultural welcome ceremony and music
- 9pm – Yoga Nidra under the stars
- 5:45am – Sunrise walk and meditation (optional)
- 6:30am – Yoga Class
- 8:30am – Healthy Breakfast
- 11:30am – Depart Paradise Cove Resort
- 12pm – Arrive back at Coral Sea Marina
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I bring?
- Water bottle
- Beach Towel
- Yoga Clothes
- Lose, comfortable light clothing for evening
- Umbrella or Rain Jacket
- Waterproof camera
- Wash bag with toiletries
- Suitable walking shoes/sandals
What’s not included in the package?
If you are traveling from outside the Whitsundays area, you will need to organise your own transport to Airlie Beach. Only return boat transfer from the Abell Point Marina is included. Additional costs will also be incurred for extra food and alcohol and massage sessions.
Do you cater for vegetarians and vegans?
Yes! Vegan and vegetarian options are available just let us know your dietary requirements when you register.