Yoga. Pilates. Meditation. Mindfulness.
Let me take you on a fun, adventurous, educating yet relaxing and rejuvenating journey in a stunning location surrounded by tropical greenery, breathtaking scenery and welcoming Balinese smiles sure to nourish your mind, body and soul.
Absorb and enjoy the powerful healing energy of Bali’s unique, raw, magnificent nature and culture of land and sea with like-minded souls at affordable prices.
Get a natural high with this unique experience that combines stunning nature with mindfulness, yoga, pilates and meditation for all levels (complete beginners welcome).
Laughter. Fun. Connection. Awareness. Health. Wellbeing.
Jeda Villa Luxury Resort – Pemuteran, Bali
Villas are located in beautiful, authentic North – West Bali in the village of Pemuteran. This undiscovered part of Bali is exclusive and serene.
Jeda Villa consists of three private luxury villas surrounded by two hectares of amazing tropical gardens and beautiful dive spots directly offshore.
- Indoor and outdoor areas for classes
- Multiple swimming pools
Shared Cabin – Triple, Double or Twin Share
Tranquil Bali Retreat Inclusions
This Bali Islands yoga, pilates, meditation and mindfulness retreat includes :
- 6 nights eco-luxury accommodation with return transfer (from either Denpasar airport OR Tonys villas in Seminyak)
- Two nutritious and delicious meals prepared by a private chef – organic or homegrown produce, vegetarian and vegan options available
- Fruit platter, coconut water, filtered drinking water, herbal teas and coffee available daily
- Daily yoga and meditation classes (heated and non-heated) – Bikram hot yoga, power vinyasa, inferno hot pilates, yin, hot yoga barre, long slow deep, meditations
- Traditional Balinese welcome ceremony and blessing from the local priest
- Eco waterfall tour
- Sound healing experience
- Excursion to natural hot springs
- Transfers from Jeda Villa to local beaches, spas, village shops
- Scuba diving or snorkelling in the nearby marine national park
- Laundry service
- Additional excursions
- Spa treatments
- Dinner out
- Cooking classes
- Kahuna Massage with Manyia
Shared Cabin – $2,399 pp
Private Cabin – $3,599 pp
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place. Payment plans are available.
Bali Retreat Itinerary
- NEED ITINERARY
- NEED ITINERARY
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I bring?
- Water bottle
- Beach Towel
- Yoga Clothes
- Lose, comfortable light clothing for evening
- Umbrella or Rain Jacket
- Waterproof camera
- Wash bag with toiletries
- Suitable walking shoes/sandals
What’s not included in the package?
Do you cater for vegetarians and vegans?
Yes! Vegan and vegetarian options are available just let us know your dietary requirements when you register.