Jeda Villa Retreat Review
To answer the question I’ve been asked a lot… What do you do on a yoga retreat? Here’s a little bit of an insight…
- Laugh, smile a lot, and spend time with great people
- Walk… to see beautiful places like beaches, mountains & waterfalls
- Swim… to cool off and see some of the most amazing coral and fish in the world
- Eat the freshest, most delicious food I’ve ever had… and its all incredibly good for you too!
- Relax, unwind and reset your mind
- Experience a new culture, and admire the unique beauty
- Enjoy a wine, beer or Mojito and chat about the day you have just had
- Make great bunch of new friends!
- Oh and you get to try yoga twice a day! Lol
- 6 nights eco luxury accommodation with return transfer (from either Denpasar airport OR Tonys villas in Seminyak)
- Two nutritious and delicious meals prepared by a private chef – organic or home grown produce, vegetarian and vegan options available
- Fruit platter, coconut water, filtered drinking water, herbal teas and coffee available daily
- Daily yoga and meditation classes (heated and non-heated) – Bikram hot yoga, power vinyasa, inferno hot pilates, yin, hot yoga barre, long slow deep, meditations
- Traditional Balinese welcome ceremony and blessing from local priest
- Eco waterfall tour
- Sound healing experience
- Excursion to natural hot springs
- Transfers from Jeda Villa to local beaches, spas, village shops
AU $2,399 Triple, Double or Twin Share per person
AU $2,599 Private Room per person
Early Bird Special. Book and pay in full before X and save $X.
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to secure your place. Balance payment due on or before August 11th 2020. Payment plans are available.
- Scuba diving or snorkelling in the nearby marine national park
- Laundry service
- Additional excursions
- Spa treatments
- Dinner out
- Cooking classes
- Kahuna Massage with Manyia
Jeda Villa Luxury Resort – Villas are located in beautiful, authentic North – West Bali in the village of Pemuteran. This undiscovered part of Bali is exclusive and serene. Jeda Villa consists of three private luxury villas surrounded by two hectares of amazing tropical gardens and beautiful dive spots directly off shore.
Tony’s Villas, Seminyak – Manyia highly recommends a night at Tony’s in Seminyak either before or after the retreat. A great location close to spas, Jiwa hot yoga studio, great restaurants, cafés and shops. (Additional cost).